Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba past questions and answers is now available for candidates who are interested in purchasing. As we all know, you need to pass the Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba entrance examination before you can be admitted into the school.
1. Which of the following infection is unlikely to respond to antibiotics treatment?
(C) typhoid fever
2. Pest can be controlled without the subsequent danger of polluting the ecosystem by
(a) spraying the ecosystem with pesticide
(b) keeping the population of natural enemies constant
(c) increasing the population of natural enemies of the pest
(d) eliminating the natural enemies of the pests
3. Autotrophs are also describes as
4. Which of the following bones is NOT a component of the appendicular skeleton?
5. If two parents are sickle cell carries then their genotypes would be
(a) HbΛ HbΛ and HbΛ HbΛ
(b) Hbs Hbs and Hbs Hbs
(c) HbΛ HbΛ and Hbs Hbs
(d)HbΛ Hbs and HbΛ Hbs