Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba past questions, and answers | Finally we have available in our store for candidates who are interested in purchasing the Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba past questions, and answers. The Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba make it compulsory for all candidate to pass through the conducted entrance examination to gain admission into the school.
Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing Past Questions and Answers
We know that you are currently seeking admission into the Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba but it important that you purchase your past question to avoid unpredictable failure and disappointment. Below is sample and a step-to step on how to download you copy:
Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba Sample Questions
1. Which of the following infection is unlikely to respond to antibiotics treatment?
(C) typhoid fever
2. Pest can be controlled without the subsequent danger of polluting the ecosystem by
(a) spraying the ecosystem with pesticide
(b) keeping the population of natural enemies constant
(c) increasing the population of natural enemies of the pest
(d) eliminating the natural enemies of the pests
3. Autotrophs are also describes as
4. Which of the following bones is NOT a component of the appendicular skeleton?
5. If two parents are sickle cell carries then their genotypes would be
(a) HbΛ HbΛ and HbΛ HbΛ
(b) Hbs Hbs and Hbs Hbs
(c) HbΛ HbΛ and Hbs Hbs
(d)HbΛ Hbs and HbΛ Hbs
We encourage you to purchase your copy of the Umuahia School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba past question and answers and make absolute preparation on it get for the exams.