School of Psychiatric Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Psychiatric Nursing Maiduguri past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. The sum total of the biotic and abiotic factors that affect living thing is referred to as:
2. Hydrometer is an ecological instrument that, measures
3. Which one of the following is air borne?
(b) yellow fever
4. Candida virginalis is a
5. All of these are vertebrate except
(c) star fish
6. A box was left in the lawn for two days. When the box was removed, the grass under had turned yellow due to lack of
(a) carbon dioxide