School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Nursing Maiduguri past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which metal has the least tendency to form positive ions?
2. Natural water includes the following except
(a) rain water
(c) pure water
(d) lake water
3. Which of the following methods cannot be used to remove permanent hardness in water?
(a) addition of washing soda
(b) addition of caustic soda
(c) permutit method
(d) adding alum to water
4. If the solubility of sodium tetraoxosulphate (IV) at 30°C is 18g per 100g, how much is this in gramme per kilograms?
(a) 18kg per 100g
(b) 180kg per 100g per 100g
(c) l80per 100g
(d) 180g per 100g
5. The following are examples of colloid except
(b) starch in water
(c) aerosol spray
(d) ammonium chloride solution
6. The pH of the solution M,N,O, and P are 46,8 and 10, respectively, therefore
(a) none of the solutions is acidic
(b) the pH of 0 is made neutral by adding water
(c) P is the most acidic solution
(d) M is the most acidic solution