School of Nursing Umuahia Past Questions
School of Nursing Umuahia Past Questions and Answers |. Are you searching for a place for your School of Nursing Umuahia Past Question papers? then you at the right place. We have taken quality time to compile the current past question paper which you can download into your phone or computer and tablet. We have also taken the time to answer the question on this PDF document so you don’t have to worry yourself about anything just get your copy and get ready.
School of Nursing Umuahia Past Questions and Answers
Over time we have received testimony from the student who has used the past during the entrance examination and made it through came back to thank us, so we have worked hard to update the PDF document for the School of Nursing Umuahia with the new past question to make it complete and easy for you to download and prepare for the exams.
1. One common fraction may be represented ironically by the equation Ba2+ + So42+ BaSo4 this occurs during
2. White phosphorous s stored underwater because it
(a) is corrosive
(b) is corrosive
(c) reacts with carbon (iv) oxide (d) is hydrolyzed by atmospheric moisture
3. When aluminum tetraxosulphate (iv) reacts with excess sodium hydroxide, the formula of one of the compounds formed is
(c) NaAl (OH)4
4. An alloy of copper and tin used in electrical contracts is
5. Kerosene and petrol (gasoline) are
(a) hydrocarbons with kerosene having bigger molecules
(b) hydrocarbons with petrol having bigger molecules
(c) hydrocarbons with the same size molecules but of different shape
(d)compounds of carbon and hydrogen and sulphur for kerosene, but nitrogen for petrol
6. The preparation of ethoxyethane (C2H5OC2H5) form ethanol can be considered as
(b) oxidation reactions
(c) hydrolysis reactions
(d) dehydrogenation reactions.
Thank you for visiting our page and we encourage you to purchase your past question and make sure you are not left out and be prepared ahead of time to avoid failure.