School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Questions
School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Questions and Answers | Available on this page is the school of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Questions we have devoted our time to update this ebook with the latest past question and we also took time to work on the answers too so as to make sure you can easily go through it in preparation for the examination.
School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Questions and Answers
Our top priority is to help you succeed in this forthcoming entrance examination and how to we help you out we have provided you with a compiled ebook that contains the past question and we also provide answers for those question and it up to you to purchase your copy of School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Question and be prepared.
see sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
(a) molecules of a liquid are stationary
(b) atoms combine to form molecules
(c) the molecules of matter are in constant motion
(d) Brownian motion is evidence of the particle nature of matter.
2. Determine the elastic constant of spring if a force of 1 N stretches it by
3. Which of the following objects is NOT in stable equilibrium?
(a) a car with a wide base and low centre of gravity
(b) a ball in the middle of a bowl
(c) a car with a narrow base and high centre of gravity
(d) a cone resting on its base
4. Which of the following is not true of boiling?
(a) temperature is constant during boiling
(b) occurs throughout the entire volume of the liquid
(c) takes place at all temperatures
(d) it changes from the liquid in vapour at the boiling point
5. A swimming pool viewed directly from above its surface appears to bev12m deep. Find the real depth. (refractive index of water
6. A transformer has 500 turns in the primary coil and 400 turns in the secondary coil. Find the voltage in the secondary coil when the primary coil is connected to a 2.20V main
Remember that procrastination is a thief of time and it will only lead to failure, so don’t delay again get your past question and get make sure you avoid the examination fever and failure at last.