School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
(a) molecules of a liquid are stationary
(b) atoms combine to form molecules
(c) the molecules of matter are in constant motion
(d) Brownian motion is an evidence of particle nature of matter.
2. Determine elastic constant of a spring if a force of 1 N stretches it by
3. Which of the following objects is NOT in stable equilibrium?
(a) a car with wide base and low centre of gravity
(b) a ball in the middle of a bowl
(c) a car with narrow base and high centre of gravity
(d) a cone resting on its base
4. Which of the following is not true of boiling?
(a) temperature is constant during boiling
(b) occurs throughout the entire volume of the liquid
(c) takes place at all temperatures
(d) it is change from liquid in vapour at the boiling point
5. A swimming pool viewed directly from above its surface appears to bev12m deep. Find the real depth. (refractive index of water
6. A transformer has 500 turns in the primary coil and 400 turns in the secondary coil. Find the voltage in the secondary coil when the primary coil is connected to a 2.20V main