School of Nursing Ihiala Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Nursing Ihiala past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following statements is or are correct about a car moving round a circular track at a uniform speed? (i) its velocity is uniform (ii) it undergoes an acceleration (iii) The friction between its tyres and the ground provides necessary centripetal force
(a) (i) and (iii) only
(b) (i) only
(c) (iii) only
(d) (ii) only
2. A body initially at rest is accelerated at a rate of 0.2ms2 for 5s under a constant force of 50N, the work done on the body is ___
3. The formation of clouds result directly from ___
4. Replenishing soil nutrients involves one of the following
(c) bush burning
5. For a wire of a specific material, which of the following will give the lowest resistance in a circuit’?
(a) A short, thick wire
(b) A short, thin wire
(c)Along thin wire
(d)Along thick wire
6. A change in temperature of 45cC is equivalent to a change in temperature on the Kelvin scale of ___