Do you need the up to date School of Post Basic Midwifery Abiriba Past Questions and Answers? You can download them here as soon as you place your order.
1. Which of the following gives the correct formula of the fatty acid present in palm oil?
2. Glycerol had the typical properties of
(a) an acid
(b) a base
(c) an alcohol (
d) an ester
3. A certain natural product contains the ester glycerol palmitate soap can be made from this by
(a) passing over activated charcoal
(b) boiling with sodium hydroxide
(c) mixing with hydrogen
(d) heating with glycerine
4. Which of the following is NOT a thermosetting plastic?
(a) terylene products
(b) phenol methanol products
(c) carbomide methanol products
(d) malemine methanol products
5. The trajectory of a projectile motion is
6. A body accelerates from rest with an acceleration of 8ms2 for 10 seconds. Calculate the distance converted in the 1 0th second