School of Post Basic Midwifery Obudu Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Up to date School of Post Basic Midwifery, Obudu past question papers are now available for download on this website. See how to get the past question papers below.
School of Post Basic Midwifery, Obudu Past Questions
Just after registering for the School of Post Basic Midwifery, Obudu, all candidates will be asked to write an entrance exams. The entrance exams will consist of 4 subject which are;
- English Language
All candidates are expected to write the exams and score very high because only candidates who score high will be considered and given admission in to the school.
To do well and pass with flying colours, you need the past question papers. The past question papers are very important because most questions you will see on the question papers will be taken from past question papers.
1. Which of the following salts would for a basic solution in water?
2. Which of the following substance should have the highest melting points
3. What is PH of a solution containing 2.5g NaOH dissolve in 10ml of water?
4. Which of the following petroleum products boils off first in the fractional distillation of crude petroleum?
D. straight-run gasoline
5. Which of the following substance is weak electrolyte in water?