School of Post Basic Midwifery Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Post Basic Midwifery Iyi-Enu past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase;
1. Which of the following is likely to have a higher concentration of mitochondria?
(a) white blood cell
(b) egg cell
(c) sperm cell
(d) red blood cell.
2. Which of these diseases is not caused by virus?
(a) Maize rust
(b) Rinder pest
(d) Cassava mosaic.
3. Metabolic production carried out in the
4. If a nursing mother ‘L producing enough milk, her hormonal system is probably deficient in
5. Nervous control differs from hormonal control in that the former
(a) is a slower process 1’‘
(b) involves only chemical reaction
(c) produce shortter des
(d) has no specific pathway