School of Post Basic Midwifery Iquita-Oron Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Post Basic Midwifery Iquita-Oron past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Find the combined resistance of two wires each of resistance 8-ohms when they are connected in parallel
2. A force of 300N was used to pull a load of mass 40kg at a steady speed up an inclined of length 6.2m and vertical height 3.5m. Determine the velocity ratio
3. Which of the following is NOT TRUE about pressure
(a) Unit of pressure is Nm1
(b) pressure in a liquid increases with depth
(c) pressure at any point in a liquid acts in all directions
(d) pressure in the ratio of force acting normally per unit area.
4. 120cm3 of gas was collected at 20°C and 745mm of mercury pressure. Find the volume of gas at standard temperature and pressure
5. A metal of length 30cm is heated until its temperature rises by 60°C to a new length of 30.04cm. Calculate its linear expansivity
(a) 4.44 x 10-5 K-1
(b) 22.22 x 10-5 K-1
(c) 3.33 x 10-5 K-1
(d) 1.52 x 10-5 K-1