School of Post Basic Midwifery Anua-Uyo Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Post Basic Midwifery Anua-Uyo past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Calcium carbide reacts with water to form ethyne, what mass of calcium carbide (grams) would react to give 1.12dm3 of ethyne at STP?[Ca,40, C12, 11]
2. 5.3g of silver rioxpnitrate (V)was dissolved in 5Ocm-3 of water at 25°C. Calculate the solubility of the salt in moldm3 [Ag = 108, n = 14, 0 = 16]
(a) 0.3l2mol dm3
(b) 0.03lmol dm3
(c) 0.062mol dm3
(d) 0.623mo1 dm3
3. Which of the following decompositions are correct?
(a) Ag2CO3(s) Ag2O(2) + CO2(g)
(b) 2PbCO3(s) 2Pb(s) + 2C02(g)+ O2(g)
(c) 2NaNO3(s) 2NaNO2(S) + O2(g)
(d) Ag2CO3(s) AgO(S) + CO2(g)
4. In the reaction of aqueous solution of HCL and NaOH, the heat change is heat of
5. Which of the following gas is colourless and odourless?
(d) a and c