School of Basic Midwifery Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Basic Midwifery Maiduguri past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. By how much would the volume have increased when 10dm3 of ozone were converted to oxygen 203(g) 3002(g) (a) 15dm3
2. The pressure excreted a gas is as a result of
(a) the continuous rand on motion of its particles
(b) Bombardment of the walls of the container by its molecules
(c) the collision between the gas molecules
(d) the elastic nature of the gas molecules
3. Which of the following gas will diffuse at the slowest rate?
(b) Sulphate (IV) oxide
(c) Carbon (II) oxide
4. Element P has an electron configuration of 2.8.6. Element R has an electronic configuration of 22.214.171.124 What is likely to form if P and R COMBINE?
(a) A covalent compound UPR
(b) An ionic compound PR2
(c) An ionic compound PR
(d) An ionic compound P2R
5. Which is the atomic structure of phosphorus with mass number 31?
Protons Neutrons Electrons
A. 15 16 15
B 15 16 16
C. 16 15 15
D. 16 15 16