School of Basic Midwifery Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers ……..Truly a home for quality past questions and answers for all individuals that are seeking admission into the school of basic midwifery Maiduguri. Here on this platform, we have taken time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Basic Midwifery Maiduguri past question paper for our esteem users. We have also taken the time to provide you with a walkthrough guide on how to download the complete School of Basic Midwifery Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers.
Below is an extract that has been selected for you to practice on:
SAMPLE PAST QUESTION:
1. By how much would the volume have increased when 10dm3 of ozone were converted to oxygen 203(g) 3002(g) (a) 15dm3
2. The pressure excreted a gas is as a result of
(a) the continuous rand on motion of its particles
(b) Bombardment of the walls of the container by its molecules
(c) the collision between the gas molecules
(d) the elastic nature of the gas molecules
3. Which of the following gas will diffuse at the slowest rate?
(b) Sulphate (IV) oxide
(c) Carbon (II) oxide
4. Element P has an electron configuration of 2.8.6. Element R has an electronic configuration of 184.108.40.206 What is likely to form if P and R COMBINE?
(a) A covalent compound UPR
(b) An ionic compound PR2
(c) An ionic compound PR
(d) An ionic compound P2R
5. Which is the atomic structure of phosphorus with mass number 31?
Protons Neutrons Electrons
A. 15 16 15
B 15 16 16
C. 16 15 15
D. 16 15 16
Lot has been provided for you on the past question and answers, so purchase for your school of basic midwifery Maiduguri past question and answers and prepared fully for the entrance examination.