Standard Chartered Job Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Standard Chartered Job Aptitude Test Past Question Papers is now available for purchase and download.
Standard Chartered Job Past Questions
The Standard Chartered job aptitude test is just to test your smartness and intelligence. To work with the Standard Chartered, you need to be smart because u will meet a lot of people daily.
Candidates who pass this aptitude test are the ones that will be finally shortlisted and given the job. To get this job you need to prepare intensively for the forthcoming exams.
The Standard Chartered Job Past Questions will help you a lot. It will reveal to you the nature and how the Standard Chartered set their aptitude test questions. Best of it all is that some questions contained in the past question paper may be repeated. See sample questions below;
1. There are 200 questions on a 3 hour examination. Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems. It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question. How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems?
D. 86 E. 100
2. Seyi prefers 16 to 17, 400 to 401 and 100 to 103. Which of the following numbers below does she prefer?
3. Lovena sells to Onyeka at a gain of 20%. Onyeka sells to Belema at the price Lovena paid. What does Onyeka lose in percentage?
4. A fire engine was rushing to put out a small fire 15 miles away. The fire engine set out with 120 gallons of water, however, the water tank had a leak and the fire engine was 54 What is N in the series? 6, 9, 27, 54, N, 2241.
5. Low temperature at night in a city is 1/3 more than 1/2 high as higher temperature in a day. Sum of the low temperature and highest temperature is 100o . What is the low temp?