Access Bank Job Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Up to Date is now available for fast download. Follow this article to learn how you can download the complete past question papers.
Access Bank Job Past Questions
Did you apply for the Access Bank PLC Job and have been been called for interview? We suggest that you get the real and up to date Access Bank Plc aptitude test past question and start preparing for the forthcoming exams.
The past question paper will you help you understand the nature of the exams and some questions may likely be repeated in the forthcoming exams
1. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
2. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make? [Take π=22/7]
3. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
4. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
5. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n3
6. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?