FCMB Job Past Questions and Answers | First City Monument Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions.
You don’t need much reading to pass the FCMB Job Past Aptitude Test, all you need is their past question papers which will serve as a material for the forthcoming exams.
You May Also Like;
- Access Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- CBN Job Past Questions and Answers
- Fidelity Bank Job Past Questions
We have tried our best to get all the past question papers and compile them together into a pdf file which you can simply download into your phone or laptop.
FCMB Job Past Questions
Subjects contained in this past question papers are;
- Critical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
All the questions are solved and given the most appropriate answer. See sample questions below;
1. The price of a litre of petrol is increased from C30.00 to C 39.00. What is the percentage increase in the cost of a litre of petrol ?
2. A trader sold a pair of shoes for C 2,800.00 making a loss of 20% on his cost price. Find his loss as a percentage of his selling price.
3. An article bought for D5,000.00 depreciate by 15% of its value during the first year. Find its value after a year.
4. A house bought for N100,000 was later auctioned for N80,000, Find the loss percent.
5. The side of a square is increased from 20cm to 21cm. Calculate the percentage increase in its area.