First Bank Job Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | First Bank of Nigeria Ltd Job Aptitude Test Past Question Papers is now available in our store.
First Bank Job Past Questions
This past question papers is gotten from past job aptitude test questions that was conducted by the First Bank of Nigeria Ltd.
You May Also Like;
- FCMB Job Past Questions and Answers
- Fidelity Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Access Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- CBN Job Past Questions and Answers
all the questions contained in here are solved.
- Critical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Basic Mathematics
1. A man bought 2220 mangoes at N5x. He sold each for 3x kobo and made gain of N8. Find the value of x.
(c) 6 (
2. A car moves at an average speed of 30kmh-1, how long does it take to cover 200 metres?
3. A man bought a television set on hire purchase for N25,000 out of which he paid N10,000. If he is allowed to pay the balance in eight equal installments, find the value of each installment
4. If the simple interest on N2, 000 after 9 months is N6, at what rate per annum is the interest charged?
40 A student bought 3 notebooks and 1 pen for N35. After misplacing these items, she again bought 2 note books and 2 pens, all of the same type for N30. What is the cost of a pen?