The up to date Fidelity Bank Job Past Question Papers is now available in our store | Download Fidelity Bank Job Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Fidelity Bank Job Past Questions
For those in search of the Fidelity Bank Job Past Questions, panic no more. This past question is a compilation of past years aptitude test questions.
You May Also Like;
The question contains both questions and answers which implies that you do not have to stress yourself in finding answers for each of the questions.
The best of it all is that some of the questions on this past question paper might be repeated either directly or rephrased.
1. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
2. Three men, Bedu, Bakare and Kofi shared N500 in the ratio 3:2:x respectively. If Bedu’s share is N150, find the value of x.
3. The sides of two cubes are in the ratio 2:5, what is the ratio of their volumes?
4. Lena bought 400 Alpha Company shares at N1.50 each and sold them at N2.05 each. What was her gain?
5. Amma buys 100 oranges at 20 for C 30.00 and another 200 oranges at 4 for C 10.00. If she sells all her oranges at C3.00 each, what was her profit?