CBN Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Up to Date Central Bank of Nigeria Job Aptitude Test Past Question Papers.
CBN Past Questions and Answers
The Central Bank of Nigeria had concluded this year’s recruitment exercise and about to conduct a screening test for shortlisted candidates.
Do you wish to pass the screening test and secure your dream job? Get the up to date Central Bank of Nigeria Job Aptitude Test Past Question Papers and start preparing. See sample questions below;
1. A trader makes a loss of 15% when selling an article. Find the ratio, selling price: cost
2. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
3. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
4. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make? [Take π=22/7]
5. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?