Ecobank Job Past Question and Answers PDF Download | Ecobank Nigeria Plc Job Aptitude Past Question Papers. We now have the most recent and up to date Ecobank past question papers. See how to download below;
Ecobank Job Past Question Sample Questions
1. At 10 a.m. two trains started traveling toward each other from stations 287 miles apart. They passed each other at 1:30 p.m. the same day. If the average speed of the faster train exceeded the average speed of the slower train by 6 miles per hour,which of the following represents the speed of the faster train, in miles per hour?
2. Nnaemeka markets his goods to gain 45%. He allows 10% discount for cash. Find his percentage profit when sold for cash.
3. If during a one-year period, the dividend paid on a certain share of stock was equal to 8 percent of the par value of the stock, then what is the fraction of the dividend paid of the par value of the stock?
4. Each interger from 1 to 50, whose unit digit is a 3, is written on a separate slip of paper. If the slips are placed in a box and one is picked at random, what is the probability that the number picked is a prime?
5. One day a slug fell into a hole that was 19 feet deep. Each day he climbed up 4 feet. At night, he slid down 2 feet. How many days did it take him to climb out of the hole?
B. 13 days
C. 11 days
D. 9 days
E. 7 days