UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | This page is composed of well organized and compiled past question and answers for the university of Benin city and all prospective student and the interested individual who all desire to be admitted into the university are all invited to get a copy of the past question and answers and prepared for the post utme screening exams.
What makes you stand out from other student is the courage and confidence you have built through constant study session with help from the past questions you have acquired, many students don’t know the importance of the UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions, those who have the past questions stands the chance to pass their exams 89%. so now we will advise that you go for one, depending on the course you are studying.
Here are other things you need to know:
The University of Benin is a research university located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. It is among the universities owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria and was founded in 1970.
Also, consider checking the cutoff point as you prepare for the exams.
Samples of UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers 2020
- In the passage ‘manic pleasure means _______
(a) Human Pleasure
(b) Wicked Pleasure
(c) Unlimited Pleasure
(d) Childish Pleasure
2. According to the passage, it gives the child great pleasure
(a) for daddy to see the tower he has built
(b) to be helped to destroy the tower
(c) to destroy his tower himself
(d) to see his tower accidentally destroyed
3. The expression ‘must kick it and make it collapse’ in the context means
(a) cannot resist the urge to demolish
(b) ought to kick it make it collapse
(c) it forced to kick it and demolish it
(d) is obliged to kick it and make it collapse
4. How does the author try to explain this destructive stage?
(a) it is the last stage in child development
(b) the child is just going through a destructive stage
(c) the child wants to displease his parents
(d) it grows out of the child’s recent experience of sudden falls.
5. What other feelings does the child have from the fall of his tower apart from pleasure?
Choose the word(s) or phrase that best fills the gaps
6. A good government should try not to ______ the press
7. Those who_______ policy must have facts at their disposal
8. Because foul play was suspected the dead man’s body was ______ from the grave
Answer: C : “Exhume” in this context refers to the act of bringing out a corpse from the grave. It is a verb. Synonyms for exhuming are digging up, unearth, disinter. Antonym is bury.
9. We reported the robbery and a policeman was asked to ______
10. The Vice-Chancellor has set _______ up to study the complaints of the students
(a) a tribunal
(b) a brains trust
(c) a panel
(d) an inquest
11. The President has refused to give his ______ to the bill
Answer: B : “Brain trust” an inner circle of unofficial advisors to the head of a government. It is used in the academic context. It conveys similar meaning with option A and C
12. The ______ of armed robbery has been on the increase
Answer: C : while an incident means an event, the incidence is an uncountable noun meaning the rate of which something happens
13. The ______ of our troops was high
14. Age is the cause of _______
15. We heard _______ of laughter from inside the hail
Answer: D : Peal a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
From the words lettered A to D, choose the one that best completes each of the following sentences.
16. I want to tell you frankly that measles _______ no longer impossible to cure
Answer:C : Measles irrespective of ending with ‘s’ is a singular disease entity.
17. I don’t want to ________ your morale at this early stage of the competition
18. The military________ contributed ________ quota to the development of this state
19. The girl who ________ beautifully in the school hall every morning as if she ________ a professional singer is my cousin
(b) sings/will become
(c) sing/has become
20. The class _______ into two before the teacher was transferred to another school
(a) had been split
(b) has been split
(c) was split
(d) had been spitted
Check below and get the full package of the UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and get ready for the exams. Don’t procrastinate get it now and prepare early to avoid late and hurry work.