UNN NSUKKA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers| article on this page will help you get an understanding of how to download the university of Nigeria Nsukka post utme past question and answer screening exams 2021.
Did you know that the University of Nigeria was the first university to be founded in Nigeria and because of this if one is granted admission into the institution one could consider yourself a great person, but thinking of this is it possible for you to gain admission into the university? the answer could be a Yes or No so here comes the solution bases on the testimony given by the participant of the just concluded post utme exams, it is out that the exams are no child play that hard work and a lot o effort is needed. So we invite you to get your post utme past questions and answers and energetically study them and prepare confidently for the exams.
See below some details:
Why You Need UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UNN either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UNN.
UNN Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
1. Two forces whose resultant is l00N are at right angles to each other. If one of them makes an angle of 30° with the resultant, find the magnitude of the other force.
2. A body of weight WN rests on a smooth plane inclined at an angle of o80 to the horizontal. The component of the weight down the slope is.
3. A body of mass l00g moves with a velocity of 10.0mfs and collides with a wall. After the collision, the body moves with a velocity of 2.0m/s in the opposite direction. The change in momentum is
4. A 12V battery supplying a current of 2Oawas used to melt 1.5kg of ice at 0°C. Calculate the time required if the latent heat of fusion of ice is 336 x 103J/Kg.
5. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by
6. One valid assumption of the kinetic theory of gases is that:
A. the molecules are in random motion and the number of collisions is constant
B. the number of molecules increases with the pressure
C. the molecules of the gas are all identical and are very small in size
D. the number of molecules increases with temperature
Before anything else, preparation is the key to success, and adhering to instructions and directions on this page will help you achieve a great result and gain admission into the institution with the help of the well-compiled post utme past questions and answers.