UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | This article direct you on how to download the university of Calabar post utme past question and answers for the screening exercise for 2021.
According to the just-concluded post utme examination, the participant of this great exercise confused to the public that it was very tough and because of this it is important that you get the past question and answers and get yourself well prepared for the exams.
Remember that this institution is recognized as one of the great institutions in Nigeria and for one to gain admission to this university you must be well equipped with the knowledge and that is why we encourage you to follow and adhere strictly to instructions provided on this page for your guarantee success.
Why You Need UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UNICAL either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UNICAL.
UNICAL Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
Choose the expression or word which BEST COMPLETES each sentence
1. I am intent continuing my course
B. with C. as
2. equations use letters to stand for numbers
From options A to D, choose the expression that is OPPOSITE IN MEANING to the underlined word(s).
3. Elemi‟s sagacity contrasted sharply with his friend‟s
4. Some people keep ferocious animals as pets.
From the options listed A – D select the word that best CAPTURES THE MEANING of the italicized part of the sentences
5. Every visitor to Calabar must-visit where photographs and artifacts of early European colonial presence in Nigeria are kept
From the options A to D, choose the expression that is NEAREST IN MEANING to the underlined word
6. Ebire‟s generosity turned out to be her Achilles’ heel
B. Favourite habit
C. Weak point
D. Less popular virtue.
There is no secret to success, it is the result of preparation so get your past question and answer and make sure you are well equipped and prepared for the examination. Remember it might be too late if you procrastinate.