UNIOSUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers| Here on this page you will be directed on how to download the Osun state university post utme past questions and answers and be ready for post utme screening exams 2021.
Osun state university has always retained the position as the top university in the Osun state metropolis and for you to be admitted into the institution you will be very happy and that could be classified as an achievement for an individual. So how do you join the best in this chorus is by getting the past question and answer and go through it and make sure you don miss out.
We promise to give you the best and well complied past question and answer and it let for you to obtain it and make sure that you prepare ahead of the post utme screening exams and it very important that you follow strictly the direction given in this page for successful post utme exams.
Why You Need UNIOSUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UNIOSUN either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UNIOSUN.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
POST UME SCREENING
INSTRUCTION: ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS TIME: 40 MINUTES
Choose the correct option to fill the blank spaces
1. The guest………..breakfast by the time the bus arrives.
a. shall have finished
b. have finished
c. had finished
d. are finishing
2. You can go on……………………. what you are saying.
a. will be understanding
b. an understanding
d. waste understanding
3. When he was knocked on the head, he falls……………to the ground.
4. It so…………..hard that all the cares have stopped moving.
a. will rain
5. The principal will be going away on leave, in his absence, the vice-principal will………..the school.
b. take over
c. look after
d. care for
Choose the word that is nearly composite in meaning to the underlined word.
6. The able-bodies should take care of the……………
7. The chairman ordered him either to withdrew or to…...his allegations.
8. He shows plenty of goodwill to his neighbors, but they bear nothing except………….towards him
a. bad luck
9. I supported what you said but I……….the way you said it
a. argued about
b. objected to
c. interfered with
10. Though many of us were poor quite a few were………..
c. an affluent
The best preparation for tomorrow is by doing your best today said… H Jackson Brown Jnr. so what are you then waiting for come get yourself involve and lay a successful foundation story for tomorrow.