UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers| on this page will be guidelines on how to download the university of Ilorin post utme past question and answer for screening exams 2021.
Did you know that the University of Ilorin has been rank as one of the best universities in Nigeria and this has happened because of the hardworking and constant effort put in by the management of the institution and think of this how would you feel to be given admission into this great institution? this can only happen as you work hard too and make sure you meet the set standard and how do you do this? is by getting the current past questions and answers and go through it and make sure you don’t go empty into the exam.
Remember that you have your success seal in your hands, so decided now what you want to do but we encourage you because of the testimony of the individual who just concluded the previous settings. So get the full details and complete past questions and answers here and save yourself from regret and complaint in the latter days.
Why You Need UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UNILORIN either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UNILORIN.
UNILORIN Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
UNILORIN Post JAMB CBTExamination Questions 2013 and 2014
1. A laborer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
(d) N129,600:00 ANS A
2. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS D
3. The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS D
4. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANS C
5. A man buys a recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS C
6. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called…………………………..
(d) Igwe ANS C
7. Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
(d) Painting ANS C
8. Which of the following is not a rainbow color?
(d) Green ANS B
9. A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS C
10. Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
(d) Ghana ANS D
Procrastination is a thief of time and can contribute to your failure and one has to be very careful and watchful, so don’t be lost out just make sure you get the past question and answer and be a conquerer tomorrow because you will be a very strong and wonderful testimony.