UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | provided below is an article that will guide you on how to download the university of Lagos post utme past question and answer for the screening exams 2021.
Out of a lot of universities, university of Lagos is recognized as one of the best in history and has produced renown and prominent individual in the Nigeria society, so you having the opportunity to be admitted into this institution is a great achievement and with the help of this past questions and answer in this page you will be guarantee full success in the exams.
success as it has been said in time pass is not an event that is achieved a day, but a process or achievement that is derived as a result of much effort and preparation, so what are you waiting for, grab your past question and answer and get yourself prepare and ready for the exams.
Why You Need UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UNILAG either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UNILAG.
UNILAG Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
1. Which of the following points does not lie on the lie 2y + 5x – 4 = 0?
2. A straight line has the equation 107 = 3x + 15. Which of the following is true?
(a) the gradient is 0,3 and the y-intercept is 1.5
(b) the gradient is 3 and the y-intercept is 1.5
(c) the gradient is 15 and the y-intercept is 3
(d) the gradient is 1.5 and the y-intercept is 0.3
3. P is the point (2,7) and Q is the point (6,3). What is the gradient of PQ?
4. P is the point (3,5). Q is the point (-1,9). R is the midpoint of PQ. Which one of the following lines does R lie on?
5. a straight line has a gradient of -2 and passes through the point (4,1). What is the equation?
6. The line y = 5x-3 and y=2x + 9 intersects at P. What are the coordinates of P?
c) (x) 4,17)
Been proactive in everything is preparing yourself for the greater path in success and we encourage you to get your past questions and answer and put them into use so as to make sure you get armed with the required answers to the questions set before you in the exams hall.