UNIABUJA Post Utme Past Questions ….University of Abuja Post Utme Past Questions and Answers.
There is no better decision you would make than to get your UNIABUJA Post Utme Past Questions and prepare strongly for the forthcoming exams because we desire to see you succeed we have compiled up -to -date the University of Abuja Post Utme Past Questions and Answers .
Here in this portal, we have recently updated the University of Abuja Post Utme Past Questions and Answers for all students.
The University of Abuja Post Utme Past Questions we have in our system varies depending on the course you are studying, and know that each course you are studying comes with FOUR subjects just like we say before it depends on your course of studies.
EXAMPLE: If the University of Abuja is offering Medicine and Surgery as a Course of studies then you will making use of
- Use of English
IF you are to study the English Language then you will be making use of Literature in English, English Language and three other Arts or Social Science subjects.
Here we have a few samples for you to see below: please be aware that the sample is extracted from the pdf file and that you have to get the complete file for your complete information.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Common sense requires that one should be decorousat formal gatherings.
- The string was taut.
- The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomablelightness.
- The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the Zoo.
- We intend to make the reception a diurnal event.
- The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
- The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
- If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than the length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m square, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
- Power is transformed into authority through
- The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
- The power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be
(C)more separated than fussed
- The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
- Which of the following countries had practiced a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above
Obtain the University of Abuja Post Utme Past Questions and be sure of what to study more information on how to purchase the University of Abuja Post Utme Past Questions can be found below.