NOUN Past Questions and Answers…Found on this page is your National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos post-UTME past question and answers for all candidate that who are seeking admission into the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos for its various academic programme, this past question contain all material that will get them prepared for your aptitude/entrance examination.
If you want to succeed in forthcoming exams, you will need to study with the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos past questions. Past questions are so important in exams that the management and also teachers recommend the use of this past question in preparation for your examination, that why we urged you to follow all the guideline given on this page to download your National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos past question.
check below for a sample of the past question:
NOUN Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Common sense requires that one should be decorousat formal gatherings.
- The string was taut.
- The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomablelightness.
- The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleetingvisit to the Zoo.
- We intend to make the reception a diurnalevent.
- The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
- The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
- If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than the length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m square, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
- Power is transformed into authority through
- The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
- The power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be
(C)more separated than fussed
- The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
- Which of the following countries had practised a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above
Never worry for we have got your back all you need to do is to order your past question and we will help you out with the rest and you will come back to thank us for the services.