AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Upon detailed research and hard work We now have the AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for fast download. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma past questions and answers pdf download for the upcoming post utme screen exams, interested candidate are advised to please carefully study this material below and get ready.
A lot of individuals have in overtimes bombarded us with a question about us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free AAU PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
AAU Post UTME Past Questions 2020
For the sake of those who do not know, the use of past question papers is really a good start towards preparing for any exams because most questions are always repeated. Also, it help you understand how Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma set their aptitude test questions.
We have all the subject past questions;
- Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK)
- Current Affairs
- English Language
- Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK)
See Some sample questions on mathematics below;
1. A rocket burnt fuel at the rate of 20kgs4 and eject it with a velocity of 5.0 x 1 03ms-1 calculate the thrust exerted by the as on the rocket.
(a)1.0 x 105mns4
(b) 2.0 x 105ms4
(c) 3.0 x 105ms4
2. Which of the following pairs co .ndation quantities only?
(a)Velocity and gravitational potential acceleration and field strength
(c) momentum and work done ment and mass.
3. One of the limitation of Thomson’s model of the atom is that it does not explain
(a) small angle scattering
(b) stability of scattering
(c) ionization process
(d)the variation of the effectively atomic radius
4. A wire carrying a current J 2.5m in length is placed in a field of flux density 0.12T. What [ne force on the wire if it is placed at 60° to the field?
5. In the transformer. the magnetization of the core is repeatedly reversed by the alternating magnetic field resulting in energy dissipation as heat This loss is called
(a) Eddy currents loss
(b) Hysteresis loss
(C) Flux linkage loss
(d) joule heating loss
Please to carefully work on past questions and answers and ensure complete and accurate cross-checking of the solution and we guarantee you success in these forthcoming exams.