ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria post utme past question and answers are currently available and interested individuals who are looking for admission into the institution are to download their past question and answers and prepare for the post utme screening exams.
We are at our utmost assurance that you will make a good result and stand out strong in the forthcoming post utme screening exams and we encourage you to grab the past question and answers and make you are fully fortified and prepare for the exams.
Why You Need ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Ahmadu Bello University Zaria either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Fhmadu Bello University Zaria.
ABU Post UTME Past Questions
I believe you were searching for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria aptitude test past question papers and you landed on this page. We are glad to announce to you that we have up-to-date past question papers. Follow the instructions given below to place an order.
The past questions are available for;
1. Museums are an artificial creation because
(A) they are an agency for transmitting cultural heritage
(B) natural or proper environments are removed and put into museums
(C) objects are removed from museums to natural or proper environments
(D) objects are removed from their natural or proper environments and put into museums
2. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT part of the main functions of museums?
3. The Cirencester volunteers kept a record of their colds through
(A) the British Medical Journal
(B) personal diaries
(C) morbidity rates
(D) temperature recordings
4. The expression ‘each striving to be recognized as being the most cogent’ means each
(A) trying to prove its superiority
(B) determined to prove that it is the most acceptable
(C) resolved not to be dislodged
(D) attempting to show that it is the brightest.
5. The word “nefarious” as used in the first sentence in the passage means
Please ensure that you are well informed if not you will be well deformed so, therefore, obtain your past question here and lays that foundation for a successful exam experience a step to a great achievement.