ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria past question papers are now available for candidates who are about to write the ABU entrance examination.
ABU Post UTME Past Questions
I believe you were searching for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria aptitude test past question papers and you landed on this page. We are glad to announce to you that we have the up to date past question papers. Follow the instructions given below to place an order.
The past questions are available for;
1. Museums are an artificial creation because
(A) they are an agency for transmitting cultural heritage
(B) natural or proper environments are removed and put into museums
(C) objects are removed from museums to natural or proper environments
(D) objects are removed from their natural or proper environments and put into museums
2. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT part of the main functions of museums?
3. The Cirencester volunteers kept a record of their colds through
(A) the British Medical Journal
(B) personal diaries
(C) morbidity rates
(D) temperature recordings
4. The expression ‘each striving to be recognized as being the most cogent’ means each
(A) trying to prove its superiority
(B) determined to prove that it is the most acceptable
(C) resolved not to be dislodged
(D) attempting to how that it is the brightest.
5. The word “nefarious” as used in the first sentence in the passage means