OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are now available for candidates who are candidates who are about to write the OAU Post UTME aptitude test. Obafemi Awolowo University post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (post-UTME) PDF download.
OAU Post UTME Past Questions
It is advisable for all candidates who are about to write the aptitude test to purchase the past question paper and start preparing. You need this past question paper to know the nature and how Obafemi Awolowo University post utme looks like.
To pass this exams you really need to equip yourself and prepare. Most candidates feel this road is always as it seems but it’s the other way round.
This past question is a compilation of questions gotten from past OAU aptitude test papers. All the questions are solved.
We have past question papers for all the subjects;
- Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK)
- Current Affairs
- English Language
- Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK)
1. Which of the following is not true about semi-conductor?
(a) moving holes are equivalent to moving positive charges
(b) there is two kinds of charge carried a free electron and a hole
(c) the escape of a valence electron from an atom produces electron hole pair charge carries
(d)increases in temperature increases its electrical resistance.
2. The minimum energy necessary to remove an electron from a given atom to infinity is called ______
(a) Excitation energy
(b) ground state energy
(c) ionization energy
(d) binding energy
3. Find the proglie wavelength of a 0.0kg pellet having a velocity 10m/s (h 6.63 x 1034S)
(b) 6.63 x 10-32m
(c) 6.63 x 10-33m
(d) 6.63 x 10-35m
4. A step transformer is designed to operate from a 25V supply. If the transformer is 80% efficient, determine the current in the primary coil when the output terminals are connected to 240V 1 cow lamp
5. An object of mass 0.2kg and density 600kgm-3 is suspended with a string so that 1/10 of it is immerged in paraffin of density 900kgm-3, find the tension in the string
(b) 2.0 x 105ms4
(c) 3.0 x 105ms4