AAUA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Past question papers are now available for download.
AAUA Post UTME Past Questions
The past question has been compiled to help candidates who are about to write the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) aptitude test to prepare for the huge task ahead of them.
We have all the subject past questions;
- Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK)
- Current Affairs
- English Language
- Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK)
1. ‘There is no escape from the white man’ in the passage means that the
(A) white man will send the people to prison
(B) white man can kill all the people with his gun
(C) people are only trying to run away from the white man
(D) people must accept the white man.
2. Unachukwu’s speech in this passage shows that
(A) is a coward
(B) wants his people
(C) loves the white man
(D) is wise with experience
3. How many insect orders are there?
4. Which of the following is true?
(A) Butterflies and moths belong to different order
(B) Butterflies and moths are both Lepidoptera
(C) Butterflies are insects, while moths are not
(D) Butterflies fly faster than other Lepidoptera
5. You would expect to find the kind of information in this passage in
(A) a scientific environment
(B) a social studies text
(C) neither of these
(D) both of these