ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | get the latest and up-to-date past question and answer for the Abia state polytechnic and make sure that you are ready and prepared for the Abia state polytechnic post utme screening exams. below is a walkthrough on how to download the past question and answers and familiarise yourself with the material.
In times past visitors and readers to our page have always rise concerned about how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Like we said earlier on we will show you how to do all that is required of you on this page.
Here is a question we will love to ask you:
Why You Need ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by ABIAPOLY either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from ABIAPOLY.
ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions
For candidates who are about to write the Abia State Polytechnic aptitude test, we have compiled the real and up-to-date past question papers for you.
The past questions are available for;
1. A used in the passage, the word demeaning most nearly means
2. The author implies that the most important aim of the right to free speech is
(A) the ability to disagree with Congress
(B) the ability to say whatever you want to say whenever you want
(C) the right to express our opinions freely
(D) The right to listen to violent music
3. The author attempts to persuade the reader with
(B) impassioned generalizations
(C) historical quotations
(D) anecdotes and examples
4. This passage is most likely from
(A) speech was given to a radio station
(B) textbook on the constitution
(C) magazine article on American music
(D) an editorial in a school newspaper
5. The passage seems to imply that
(A) Our mind is dull in receiving data
(B) our subconscious is sometimes the most active
(C) our songs are harmful
(D) our rights are very exclusive
Important notice: ABIAPOLY Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
we encourage you to get this past question and answer and save yourself from the stress of regretting at last, Good luck.