Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara Post UTME Past Questions
AGP Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Welcome to a home of quality and best Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, we have given in a lot of our time to gather and convert them into an Ebook just to make it easier for you to have access to it and prepare for your exams.
I urged all candidates to please make sure that they purchase their Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara Post UTME Past Questions and Answers as this will enhance their understanding of what to expect in the examination and we have also provided a walkthrough step on how to download your copy.
Why You Need AGP Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by AGP either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from AGP.
NOTE: To be eligible to participate in the AGP Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
AGP Post UTME Sample Questions
Below are sample questions and answers for your practice.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men. (a) inadequate (b) impolite (c)inferior (d) inappropriate D From the list of words or group of words lettered A to D below
Problem-solving: Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers.
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2? (A) 5
(D) -20 (E) 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80? (A) 34%
(D) 44.5% (E) 52%
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12 (A) (x – 4) (x + 4)
(B) (x – 2) (x + 6)
(C) (x + 6) (x – 2)
(D) (x – 4) (x + 3) (E) (x + 4) (x – 3)……………………………………………
Thanks for contacting us for your past question and answers and we wish you success and a great score in this forthcoming examination.