UI Post UTME Past Questions | on this page is an Excellent compiled POST UTME past question and answers for the university of Ibadan post utme screening exams and the candidate who visit this page are truly at the right place and are advised to follow strongly the guideline provided on this page. Also, be informed that on his page we will provide you with a quick walk-through on the nature and uses of these past questions and answers.
These past questions on the University of Ibadan will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into The University of Ibadan. but whoso so desires to get it can do so.
In time past, our readers or visitors to our page have been bombarding(attacking) us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free University of Ibadan PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in UI which include;
- UI Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- UI Law Post UTME Past Questions
- UI Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Why You Need UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UI either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UI.
UI Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
SOCIAL SCIENCE, ACCOUNTING, ECO-START, GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, SOCIOLOGY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, BANKING, AND FINANCE
SUBJECT: GENERAL PAPER
Read the following instruction carefully.
1. Simplify 2 + 41/8 x 1¼ – 8/11 + 12/11 (a) 6123/416 (b) 5223/416 (c) 4103/416
2. If 122y = 1710, find the value of y (a) 4 (b) 3 (c) 2 (d) 1
3. Solve the following equation: (0.25)10+1 = 16 (a) 2 (b) -1 (c) -2 (d) -3
4. At what rate will N9360 yield a simple interest of N75.50 in 9 months? Express your answer in 2 significant figures (a) 4.3 (b) 3.2 (c) 2.1 (d) 1.6
5. ATB bank has shares 6 to sell to the general public of 50kobo per share. A man invested a total of N132,660 on the stock. How many shares did he buy? (a) 24120 (b) 13220 (c) 1101210 (d) 9140
6. Find the range of values of x for which 3x (x+5)>0 (a) x>5 (b) x<5 (c) x>-5 (d) x>0
7. If the roots of x2 = 5x + k = 0 are n and n-1, find the value of the constant k (a) 7 (b) 6 (c) -3 (d) -5
8. Factories xx 2×2 5x + 6 (a) (x+1) (x+2) (x+3) (b) (x-1) (x-2) (x-3) (c) (x-1) (x-2) (x+3) (d) (x-1) (x+2) (x3)
9. A cup of beans cost P kobo. How many cups can be bought with q naira (a) 100q/p (b) q/p (c) p/q (d)
10. The mean of five numbers is 6 and the mean deviation is 4. Find the fifth number if the mean deviation of the first four numbers is 3 (a) 26 (b) 18
(c) 12 (d) 8.
It’s impossible for you to fail these exams if you get the updated, University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers on your phone, laptop, or other devices you may choose to have it on so do yourself this favor and get the University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.