School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. A disease that cause abortion in cattle at the first stage of pregnancy is ___
(a) milk fever
(d) foot and mouth disease
2. Which of the following instruments is used to measure relative humidity?
3. Which of these statements is correct about cathode rays? They are fast moving ____
4. On a day when humid, is very high, evaporation from a water pond will be ___
5. The cells that surrounded the stomata are called ____
(a) stomata cells
(c) guard cells
(d) pilliferous layer