FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers pdf download, FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada, Abuja is now available.
FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
The Abuja School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers is a compilation of past years aptitude test exams conducted by the FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada, Abuja. We have also solved the questions contained in this past question papers with the most appropriate answers, meaning you wont have to spend time in searching for the correct answers.
We have worked tirelessly to get the real and up to date copy of the FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada, Abuja School of Nursing Past Questions and compile them into one pdf file.
All the subjects you need is available on this material. To get the full copy of this past questions and answers, kindly follow the procedures below to place your order.
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrat
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless