BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Up to Date Bowen University Teaching Hospital Past Questions is now available for candidates who are about to write the school entrance examination soon.
BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
Do you want to be successful in forthcoming Bowen University Teaching Hospital entrance/aptitude test? The you need to purchase and download the past question papers and start preparing intensively.
As we all know, BUTH is among the top school of nursing in Nigeria currently and a lot of candidates have applied for admission alongside with you.
To be admitted into the Bowen University Teaching Hospital, you need to score very high in the forth coming entrance examination. Passing the exams is not based on reading irrelevant text books, all you need to pass the exams is the past question paper because the Bowen University Teaching Hospital normally repeat past questions either direct or rephrased.
1. All organism that has been extensively used to test the chromosome theory of heredity are
A. homo sapiens
C. zea mays
D. musca domestica
2. A feature associated with the Y chromosomes in humans is
A. facial hairs
B. prominent fingernails
C. long eyelashes
D. enlarged breast
3. A man and his wife are both heterozygous for the sickle cell trait. The likely percentage of their offspring that will be either carriers of sicklers is
4. The type of reproduction that leads to variation in animal and plant population is
5. If a DNA strand has a base sequence TCA, its complementary strand must be
6. Which of the following requires the use of carbon dating to prove that evolution has occurred?
A. biochemical similarities
B. molecular records
C. fossil records
D. comparative anatomy