ATBUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | welcome to the home of quality ATBUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers we are determined to provide you with well compile past questions and answers that will help you as you prepare for your entrance examination. we decided to provide you with the best compiled and most comprehensive ATBUTH School of Nursing past question paper so that you will be able to prepare for your exam, we urged you to purchase the past question because in it is embedded a lot of material that will help you out. to clarify your doubt that you may have we have provided you with a sample to practices on.
ATBUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
1. Important abiotic factors which affect all plants and animals in the habitat are
(a) rainfall and relative humidity
(b) temperature and rain fall
(c) salinity and relative humidity
(d) temperature and turbidity
2. Which of the following factors may not affect living organisms in an aquatic habitat?
3. The accepted concept for the theory of Natural selection does not include
(a) tendency for organism to overproduce
(b) struggle for existence
(c) survival of the fittest
(d) use and disuse of body parts
4. Which of the following pair of structure does not perform the similar function
(a) lungs and spiracles
(b) root hair and mammalian hairs
(c) feathers and scales
(d) contractile vacuole and kidney
5. Which of the following is not evidence of evolution?
Make it an easy thing for yourself by purchasing the ATBUTH School of Nursing past question and study to ease and build your confidence in your forthcoming examinations. Thanks for visiting our page please kindly follow all instructions provided on this page for a successful study session.