Wema Bank Job Past Questions and Answers is now available in our store. The past question paper will help you a lot in passing the forthcoming Wema Bank aptitude test with good grades. Continue reading to learn how to place an order.
Wema Bank Job Past Questions
To get a job in Wema Bank, you need to seat and pass the aptitude test with good grades. How will you achieve this? You need to purchase the past question papers and start practicing them. Questions are always repeated.
1. A man named Ike says “I am only three times my son’s age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us are a mere 1,240 years old.” How old is Ike?
A. 360 years old
B. 361 years old
C. 362 years old
D. 363 years old
E. 364 years old
2. Complete the sequence in the series: 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, .
3. Which of the following is the number under 1000 which has the most divisors? e.g. 21 has the divisors, 1, 3, 7, and
4. Mrs. Priscillia receives a salary of N1,500 per week plus 2 percent commission on sales. What was her total earning for a week in which her sales was N29,230?
5. If the difference of two numbers is 10 and their product is 13, what is the sum of their squares?
E. None of the above