NDA Past Question – Nigerian Defence Academy Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
NDA Past Questions and Answers……….The Nigerian defence academy past question and answers appears to be an ebook that has been intensively and comprehensively compiled to help candidates who are about to write the Nigerian Defence Academy Aptitude Test. The ebook is served in a pdf format which you can simply download into your smartphone, tablet or computer.
The candidate who is determined to gain admission into the NDA must ensure to write the entrance exams and score very high because the score you possess on the aptitude test will guarantee you in getting admission into the school and we have made this easy for you as we took much time to compiled the past question and answers into an ebook for you. We have also given solutions to each of the questions contained in the ebook leaving you with no stress of find solution for each questions.
Below is sample to clarify your doubt:
NDA Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Use of English
1. I don’t know ….. (A) where is your pen (B) where your pen is (C) where your is pen (D) where is the pen of yours
2. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
1. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
2. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. The principal constituent of natural gas is… (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
2. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
1. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
1. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
2. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch
We highly recommend that you buy this past question paper and start preparing intensively for the forthcoming aptitude test.Follow the procedures given below to successfully place your order.