MAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Here in our library is a compiled Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME past question and answers for the prospective candidate that are preparing for the forthcoming Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME screening exercise to please follow all the guideline provide on this page to download and get themselves ready for the exams.
Over the years have had a lot of question on how to download the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME past question the importance of getting a past question and base on this frequently asked question we took time in compiling this past question into an ebook that will make it easy for you to be able to get easy access to it.
Why You Need MAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
MAUTECH Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Common sense requires that one should be decorousat formal gatherings.
- The string was taut.
- The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomablelightness.
- The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the Zoo.
- We intend to make the reception a diurnal event.
- The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
- The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
- If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than the length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m square, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
- Power is transformed into authority through
- The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
- The power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be
(C)more separated than fussed
- The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
- Which of the following countries had practiced a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above
Have you gotten your past question and prepared for the upcoming examination, if no grab a copy of your past question and make sure you don’t get disappointed or experience examination fever.