FUAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
FUAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers…Are you looking for where to download the university of Agriculture, Makurdi past question and answers then you are at the right place and we have taken time to compile all 300 plus question from previous post utme examinations conducted by the University of Agriculture, Makurdi and we urged all candidate to follow the guideline below to download the past question and get ready for the exams.
Over time a lot of question has arisen about the quality and genuineness of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi past question and answers and because of this we have taken our time to compiled and also solve the question so as to make it easier for you to access it and we have also provided below a sample for you to practice on.
FUAM Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Common sense requires that one should be decorousat formal gatherings.
- The string was taut.
- The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomablelightness.
- The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the Zoo.
- We intend to make the reception a diurnal event.
- The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
- The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
- If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than the length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m square, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
- Power is transformed into authority through
- The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
- The power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be
(C)more separated than fussed
- The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
- Which of the following countries had practiced a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above
Remember that delay is dangerous and that you might be too late if you don’t purchase your past question and prepare now, so get a copy of your past question as you follow the guideline below.