FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and answers | Available here on this page is the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Efurrun (FUPRE), Delta State past question and answers that has been compile for all the candidate that are preparing for the post Utme screening exercise and we urged all those candidate to please follow the guidelines provided in this page to download a copy of their past question and get ready for the exams.
We strongly recommend this Federal University of Petroleum Resources Efurrun (FUPRE), Delta State past question for all candidate that are preparing for the forthcoming post Utme screening exercise as this will enhance your knowledge on those things that you will find in your examination. Below are samples and how to download your copy:
Why You Need FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Federal University of Petroleum Resources Efurrun (FUPRE), Delta State either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Federal University of Petroleum Resources Efurrun (FUPRE), Delta State.
FUPRE Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCE EFFURUN
POST UTME TEST 2013/2013
DAY 1 TYPE: M TIME: 45 MIN
1. Without ………. words he accused him directly of treachery. A. amending B. modifying C. mixing D. mincing E. minimizing
2. They tried to cash in the people ignorance A. under B. on C. against D. with E. at
3. Always remember to ………. the lights before leaving the room A. put on B. put off C. switch off D. blow out E. remove
4. I am disappointed the ways you conducted yourself at the party. A. by B. for C. due D. in E. at
5. The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable condition in the nursery schools ………. A. isn’t it B. shouldn’t they C. should they D. is it E. wouldn’t they
6. Do you mind ………. another minute or two? A. to wait B. wait C. waiting D. being waited F. waits
7. It had been raining before the match started ………. A. isn’t it B. hasn’t it C. hadn’t it D. wasn’t it E. haven’t it
8. Mary goes to school ………. bus A. in B. on C. with D. of E. by
9. The plane overshot the ………. in a minor accident A. read B. hanger C. runway D. tarmac F. railway
10. Journalists always collect and publish ………. A. information B. information C. an information D. much information E. every information
Get your Federal University of Petroleum Resources Efurrun (FUPRE), Delta State past question and answers and prepared for the examination and make you dont get examination fever during the examinations day.Thanks