KADPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | KADPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is a compilation of about 300 plus questions that have been gathered from previous years examination and it been converted into an ebook that will make it easy for you to download and prepared for the examination.
Over the years we have received a lot of question from student and leaders on how to use these past question and answers and we have worked tirelessly to make sure that we set everything in place and also provide you with the necessary steps that will guide you on how to download the KADPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
KADPOLY Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
Instructions: Attempt all questions.
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
7. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town(A) watch for (B) visit (C) greet(D) take care of
8. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word. (A) return to a place(B) return to a certain word when reading(C) re-use my word (D) fail to keep my promise
9. The discussion became animated. (A) specialized (B) lively (C) intellectual (D)unruly
10. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up.
11. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture.
(A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane(B) recalled events from the past(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane(D) gave an outline of his lecture
12. The first elected Executive President of Nigeria was
(A) Sheu Shagari
(B) Umaru Yaradua
(C) Nnamdi Azikwe
(D) Olusegun Obasanjo
13. Nigeria became a federation of 19 states in
14. Under the 1979 Constitution, members of the Federal Executive Council were called
15. All the following were frontline fighters for Nigeria’s independence except
(A) Olu Fale
(B) Nnamdi Azikwe
(C) Obafemi Awolowo
(D) Tafawa Balewa
KADPOLY Cut off Marks for Admission
To be eligible to participate in the Kaduna Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have attained the following mark in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
(i) 120 and above for ND Programmes
(ii) 100 and above for NCE Programmes
(iii) 180 and above for B.Ed(Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna
(iv) 180 and above for B.Sc in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Thank you so much for contacting us and we hope that you have purchased you past question and get ready.