UMTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Sodium chloride may be obtained from brine by
2. Oil spillage in ponds and creeks can be cleaned by
(a) Burning of the oil layer
(b) spraying with detergent
(c) spraying with common salt
(d) spraying with hot oil
3. Which of the following is a chemical compound?
4. Crystallization is a separation method used
(a) where purity of the product is important
(b) where beauty of the product is important
(c) where one of the product is a solid
(d) where the salt cannot be destroyed by heat.
5. Which hydroxide dissolves in water to form an alkaline solution
(a) aluminum hydroxide
(b) copper hydroxide
(C) copper (II) hydroxide
(d) Iron (III) hydroxide
6. Which of the following cannot be used as an oxidizing agent?