UITH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing past question papers are now available for purchase.
UITH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
The UITH school of nursing past questions and answers has been compiled to help fresh candidates who applied for the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing to help them prepare for the forthcoming entrance examination. The past question papers are real and up to date.
To successfully gain admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing, you must pass the entrance examination very well and ensure to score high because successful candidates will be chosen based on their score in the entrance examination.
The past question paper plays vital role in passing the exams because it will reveal the nature of the exams and how the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing set their entrance examination. Secondly, some questions are always repeated. If you get the past question paper and study them intensively, you are one step ahead of others.
1. Which of the following metals is least reactive?
2. The purest form of iron which contains only 0.1% carbon is?
(a) Pig iron
(b) Wrought Iron
(c) Cast iron
(d) Iron pyrite
(e) Strong iron
3. The final oxidation of alkanol, alkanal and alkanones is?
(a) Alkanoic acid
(b) Alkanoyyl halide
4. Movement of material across the cell membrane which does not requiring expenditure of metabolic energy is called?
(a) Active transport
(c) Counter transport
(d) Passive transport
(e) Retrograde transport
5. A group of ribosomes attached to mRNA is known as?
6. Example of ovavivparous?
(c) Duckbill platypus
(d) Frog (e)Birds
7. During birth which of the following act as birth canal?
(b) Fallopian tube
(e) Vas deferens
8. Nodules on root of leguminous plants have Bacteria?
(b) Nitrogen fixing