School of Post Basic Midwifery, Waterside, Onitsha Past Questions and Answers | Are u in need of a site to get your past question for the School of Post Basic Midwifery, Waterside, Onitsha, then be rest assured you are at the right place. For we have gone the extra miles to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Post Basic Midwifery, Waterside, Onitsha past question paper for the interest of all individuals that are preparing to write the entrance examination.
See sample questions below and how to purchase;
1. Which of the following represents the evolutionary sequence in these plants? (i) mango plant (ii) mosses (iii) spirogyra (iv) ferns (v)whistling pine
(a) iii, ii, iv, v and I
(b) iii, iv, v, i and ii
(C) ii, iv, I, iii and y
(d) iv, ii, iii, v and i
2. By which process does oxygen pass from the alveoli of the lungs into the blood?
3. The aspects of growth in living organisms include all the following processes. except
(a) reversible increase in size
(b) increase in dry weight
(c) increase in number of cells
(d) irreversible increase in length
4. Which of these excretory products is not to be found in mammals?
(a) carbon dioxide
(b) mineral salt
5. Which of the following organism is a producer
6. Changes in energy flow. between organisms in a habitat can be represented by p
(a) pyramid of biomass
(b) flow chair
(c) food web
(d) pyramid of energy
Remember it might be too late, just get your past question now and join others to prepared confidently for the upcoming examinations.