School of Post Basic Midwifery Urua-Akpan Past Questions and Answers | Embedded on this page is your School of Post Basic Midwifery Urua-Akpan past question for all interested candidates that are getting ready for the entrance examination into the School of Post Basic Midwifery Urua-Akpan and we have crafted out time to update the ebook and make sure it contains the complete past question that has been gathered from past years settings.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Urua-Akpan Past Questions and Answers
Taken from the feedback of other students, we took our time to make sure that we compiled all the questions into a PDF format which will make it easy for you to download and we also strongly believe that this past question will help in enhancing your study and preparation.
See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Phenolphthalein solution at pH 2.5 is
2. Which of the following is a vector quantity? (a) distance (b) speed (c) energy (d) weight
3. Calculate the work done by a bricklayer who lifted a cement block of mass 10kg from the floor to a height of 2.5m (acceleration due to gravity 9.8ms-2
4. Find the potential energy of a diver of mass 75kg at a height of 10m above a swimming pool (acceleration due to gravity = 9.8m2)
(b) 9.41 KJ
5. Determine the wavelength of fundamental note of a guitar string of length 65cm long
Over there years we have welcome feedback from the student that purchases the past question and studies alone with other material and the came out great with impressive score and now we urged you all to follow the footsteps of this individual to make sure that you get the required score.