School of Post Basic Midwifery Urua-Akpan Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Post Basic Midwifery Urua-Akpan past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Phenolphthalein solution at pH 2.5 is
2. Which of the following is a vector quantity? (a) distance (b) speed (c) energy (d) weight
3. Calculate the work done by a bricklayer who lifted cement block of mass 10kg from the floor to a height of 2.5m (acceleration due to gravity 9.8ms-2
4. Find the potential energy of a diver of mass 75kg at a height of 10m above a swimming pool (acceleration due to gravity = 9.8m2)
(b) 9.41 KJ
5. Determine the wavelength of fundamental note of a guitar string of length 65cm long