School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers | Embedded on this page is compiled and real and most comprehensive School of Nursing Ogoja past question paper for our users. We have taken time to compile all previous and recent questions and answers and we urged all interested candidates to please purchase their past questions and get themselves ready for the exams.
School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers
See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following does not cause a reduction of the surface tension of water?
2. A generator is connected to fifteen 40w lamps and a musician’s 600w amplifier. How much energy is used if the generator runs for 6 hours?
3. Which of the following elements is the best absorber of X-rays?
4. When heat is applied to one end of a metal rod, the molecules at the other end soon begin to vibrate with greater amplitude than before because the heat has been transferred by
5. The plane mirrors in a Kaleidoscope are usually placed
A. at an angle of 60
B. parallel to one another
C. perpendicular to one another
D. at an angle of 45°c.
6. Which of the following statement explains why tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid is regarded as a strong acid?
A. the acid is concentrated
B. the acid is highly corrosive
C. the acid is completely ionized
D. Tetraoxosulphate (VI) ions are very reactive.
So what are you waiting for grab your soft copy now prepared yourself before it too late. Instruction on how to purchase the past question is provided below.