School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Nursing Ogoja past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following does not cause a reduction of the surface tension of water?
2. A generator is connected to fifteen 40w lamps and a musician’s 600w amplifir. How much energy is used if the generator runs for 6 hours?
3. Which of the following elements is the best absorber of X-rays?
4. When heat is applied to one end of a metal rod, the molecules at the other end soon begin to vibrate with greater amplitude than before because heat has been transferred by
5. The plane mirrors in a Kaleidoscope are usually placed
A. at an angle of 60
B. parallel to one another
C. perpendicular to one another
D. at an angle of 45°c.
6. Which of the following statement explains why tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid is regard as a strong acid?
A. the acid is concentrated
B. the acid is highly corrosive
C. the acid is completely ionized
D. Tetraoxosulphate (VI) ions are very reactive.