School of Nursing, Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Nkpor Past Questions and Answers | Home of quality and real past question and this is as a result of our effort and we are not resting until you are satisfied with our work and this has led us to a complete compilation and updating of the most comprehensive School of Nursing, Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Nkpor past question paper for our users.
Overtimes we have received testimony from the student that used the past question to prepare for the examination come back to testify that it was really good and that it guides them during the examination and we strongly believe that you can be part of this individual too just follow the guideline below on how to obtain your own copy below.
See sample questions below and how to purchase;
1. A food substance was treated with a few drops of Sudan II solution and red coloration was obtained. The food contained ___
2. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole to ____
(b) remove excess food
(c) digest food
(d) remove excess water
3. The primary and secondary hosts of Bilharzia are ___
(a) man and dog
(b) man and snail
(c) fish and snail
(d) snail and dog
4. Which of the following statements is true of blood group and blood transfusion?
(a) Group B can donate to Group B only
(b) Group AB can donate to all
(c) Group A can donate to Group A only
(d) Group AB is the universal recipient
5. A-Rattusrattus b-Agamaagama c-Buforegularis d-Tilapia zilli. The order of evolutionary advancement of the above vertebrates is
Are you having doubt in mind then you need to get that off after you have practiced the sample question provided we strongly believe you will make it just follow the instruction on how to purchase the School of Nursing, Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Nkpor past question, and answers.